When a Kindle user is able to transfer books, magazines and newspapers from his/her computer or laptop to the Kindle device, then it will be a lot better for him. But, to be able to transfer all these things, he/she must know the exact process. In this blog post, we are going to discuss the process of transferring items from computer or laptop to Kindle without taking Kindle help.
Kindle devices are known for their extraordinary abilities to enhance the reading experience of its users. With a plethora of features in Kindle devices, it is hard to resist the temptation for the avid readers. They want to have an access to the Kindle devices because they know how much different it can bring to their lives. With new models like Kindle Oasis and Kindle 2016 coming to the market, the company is further moving ahead to capture the tablet market. The company already has a stronghold over the eReader market, but the situation will further improve in the days to come. It is not just the new models, which are doing well, but previous models as well, such as Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Fire tablets.
The situation can be better understood by the fact that there is a separate Kindle Fire support available in the market. The process of transferring files from PC/laptop to the Kindle device is quite easy, yet you need to know the exact steps for it.
For transferring the books, you don’t need an internet connection. If you have an internet connection, then that’s good, if not, even then, it’s OK. You can take the help of USB connection to transfer eBooks, magazines and newspapers. You can also borrow books from public library and transfer them to the PC or laptop.
You can store the books in the device or in Kindle Cloud. To transfer the books, you have to go to ‘Manage your content & devices’ and transfer the files using the USB cable. To find that ‘manage your content & devices’ option, you can take the help of www Kindle com support.
Here are the steps that you can follow in order to transfer newspapers, books and magazines from PC/laptop to the Kindle device.
- Like mentioned above, you have to go to ‘Manage your content and devices’ option on the Kindle device.
- Connect your Kindle tablet to your PC/laptop with the help of USB cable. The Kindle will be shown as a hard driver on your computer. If you are using a Windows PC, then you can find the Kindle hard drive on ‘My Computer’ and if you are using a Mac PC, then you will see the Kindle hard drive on the desktop only.
- You can open the device folder followed by the internal documents folder.
- In order to transfer the files, you have to locate them on your computer or laptop. After you have located the files, just drag and drop the files to the Kindle hard drive and there you are. You can disconnect the device and then, check the files on your Kindle device.
- The internal folders of the Kindle hard drive could vary depending upon the Kindle model you are using. If you are using Kindle Oasis, then there will be a different model, and if you are using Kindle Paperwhite, then you will have a totally different folder to store the files.
- The process of transferring the files in the older models, i.e., Kindle Fire models is also the same. But, if you have any problem, then you can take the help of Kindle Fire support providers.
You can also go to Kindle com support website for more information about the process of transferring books, magazines and newspapers from PC/laptop to the Kindle device.
You should always know that there is Amazon Kindle support to help you regarding any issue befalling Kindle device. So, there is nothing to worry.